- Last Updated: Monday, 01 September 2014 04:03
The staff of the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Gwinnett covenant to foster beloved community as we support the congregation in achieving its mission. To live this covenant, we honor the following practices:
- We express and maintain clear personal and professional boundaries.
- We model a healthy work-life balance and practice sustainable leadership.
- We balance transparency with respect for confidentiality.
- We respect each other’s unique roles and direct questions appropriately.
- We practice good stewardship of congregational resources in alignment with the mission and values and UUCG.
- We are proactive, honest, and kind in our communication.
- We honor all UUCG covenants in the spirit of trust, compassion, and inquiry.