Field Trip to Center for Civil and Human Rights
Date(s) - 04/17/2018
10:00 am - 2:00 pm Categories
Steven and Karen are coordinating a visit to the Center for Human and Civil Rights on April 17. The museum opens at 10:00AM and we will meet you there on the front steps. Admission is $19.59 for people 65 and older. We can expect to spend about 2 hours there.
Parking is available at the World of Coca-Cola or Georgia Aquarium parking garage. Since parking can be expensive, we would like to encourage you to take MARTA and have included the directions from the Civic Center station below. The Center is about half a mile from the station.
Center for Human and Civil Rights
100 Ivan Allen Blvd
- Exit at the Civic Center MARTA station
- Head right on West Peachtree St NW toward Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd
- Turn right onto Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd
- Cross the road at Centennial Olympic Park Drive so you are on the left side of traffic but continue on Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd
- You will see The Center and its water features on your left at 100 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd
- Use the stairs on the left of the building to reach the ticket office. The wheelchair accessible path to the ticket office is to the right of the building.
Register at https://form.jotform.com/13535224736