Faith Development and After Hour Programs
Register to receive resources for Faith Development in your email
– including content for all ages of explorers and all varieties of families –
to engage on your own beyond Sunday morning.
We offer the following programs. Please check the calendar and the weekly e-News for more information.
Adult Faith Development & Connection Opportunities In-person or Online
Sunday afternoons at 12:30pm EST
- 1st Sundays: Congregational Conversations – Everyone is invited to engage in these Board-hosted conversations about issues relevant to our congregation and the wider UU community. Bring your lunch and your thoughts to share.
- 2nd Sundays – Food & Fellowship – Bring your lunch and enjoy a time of connection, or join the Belief Explorers gathering online via Zoom.
- 3rd Sundays – Sunday Tarot: Sherree is now offering Tarot learning sessions once a month on-site at UUCG! Each session will focus on a different topic. Bring your cards and your questions.
- 4th Sundays – “Good Trouble”: Topical discussion and opportunities to put our faith in action in the movement for social justice.
Children’s Religious Exploration in person
First and Third Sundays at 12:30pm, on-site at UUCG
and weekly resources for at-home Religious Exploration
Children ages 5 – 13 will engage in rituals and activities designed to encourage exploration and inquiry of the world around them, and empower them to understand their role as change-makers capable of contributing to the creation of a just and equitable society.
PoP! (Parents of Preschoolers)
Monthly gathering on a weeknight (schedule to be determined by the group) via Zoom
and weekly resources to engage at your convenience at home
Parents and caregivers of children 18 months up to 5 years of age will receive resources weekly to support you in raising UU children in today’s world. There will be an opportunity to come together (via Zoom) once a month to engage with other parents of preschoolers and discuss the topics (or simply support each other on the journey).
(This content is available only via registration. Please register your family for Faith Development and indicate your interest in this program. Registration does not commit you to attending gatherings – although we hope you will!)