Steven and Karen are coordinating a visit to the Center for Civil and Human Rights in Atlanta (see address below) on April 17th. We will meet on the front steps at 10:00AM, when the museum opens; and we can expect to spend about 2 hours there. Admission is $19.59 for people 65 and older.
Parking is available at the World of Coca-Cola or Georgia Aquarium parking garage. Since parking can be expensive, we would like to encourage you to take MARTA and have included the directions from the Civic Center station below. The Center is about half a mile from the station.
Center for Human and Civil Rights
100 Ivan Allen Blvd
Directions from MARTA:
- Exit at the Civic Center MARTA station
- Head right on West Peachtree St NW toward Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd
- Turn right onto Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd
- Cross the road at Centennial Olympic Park Drive so you are on the left side of traffic but continue on Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd
- You will see The Center and its water features on your left at 100 Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd
- Use the stairs on the left of the building to reach the ticket office. The wheelchair accessible path to the ticket office is to the right of the building.
Please register in advance so we know to expect you!