Beltane Ritual – Online
Date(s) - 05/02/2020
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Categories
Sylvan Sanctuary welcomes all who are interested to join in a Beltane Ritual at 6pm.
We will be meeting on Zoom:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5282972479 Meeting ID: 528 297 2479
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
About Sylvan Sanctuary, Druid Order of the Three Realms:
The Druids have a vital relationship with the Earth, celebrate the Sun and its sacred days, hear the call to the inner life, and are weaving a wisdom that is both personal and communal. Sylvan Sanctuary has been a grove for 10 years and is led by Bob Patrick, a founding Druid. Contact email@example.com for info.
- Have a small bowl of water for Brigid
- Have a small bowl that can hold fire for Cernunnos
- Have three candles (votives will do) for Spirits of the Land, Ancestors and Gods/Goddesses
- Have matches or a lighter on hand
- Have an offering of flowers or flower petals for Brigid.
- Have a burning offering for Cernunnos; eg birch bark; sage; pine bark; or some freshly dried herbs that feel right to you.
Ponder what creativity, fertility, sexuality and the interconnected web mean for you and craft a private intention around what you discover. This will be our intention as well as for healing of the Earth and those suffering from Covid-19. Of course, you will need your device to connect. Hope you can make it.
Sanctuary and Kitchen